Tecno Phantom 8 Price In Kenya
Tecno has recently joined the “Big Boys Table” of the likes of Samsung, HTC, LG and the like.
The Chinese company dating back to 2006 prides itself of being the first dual sim phone supplier in Africa, true enough it has gone on to do well in the continent.
After successfully launching the Spark Series and a plethora of smartphones, TECNO Mobile launched the Tecno Phantom 8 as their biggest and most prominent device of 2017.
It ships with a 5.7-inch 1920 x 1080 display, 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, 20MP selfie camera and 3500mAh battery.
The highly anticipated Tecno phantom 8 has been their latest gadget, released on the 22nd of October 2017 in the big city of Dubai – which in itself tells a lot.
This device is a futuristic gizmo and even before its launch, there was plenty of rumors and leakages flying around of its brilliance.
It is worth mentioning that Tecno skipped the Phantom 7 to enable the company to keep up with its competitors.
Its predecessor was the Tecno Phantom 6.
The design in the Tecno phantom 8 is quite impressive, stylish and attractive.
It has an eye-catching Diamond Fire Design at the back. The Tecno phantom 8 is metallic and comes in 3 different colors: Gold, Black and Blue.
It is a premium looking smartphone that is expected to go head-to-head with other flagship smartphones of 2017.
The Tecno Phantom 8 uses a full 5.7″ HD display with a resolution of 1920*1080.
This in itself is a little smaller than what its competitors are offering but it is still commendable for Tecno.
The Tecno Phantom 8 comes with an Android 7 Nougat with HiOS 3.0 (Tecno’s custom User Interface).
In future, Android OS 8.0 Oreo can be placed on this device.
Tecno Phantom 8 comes with a type Li-ION battery,size 3500 mAh. The battery is non-removable.
The new Phantom also comes with a USB Type-C cable which allows for rapid charge(0 – 100% within 70 mins) and file transfer across devices
Boasting of a dual main camera of 12MP + 13MP with “2x optical zoom” and a front camera of 20MP with dual LED flash, the Tecno Phantom 8 has really impressed.
The dual rear cameras provides professional level photos for everyone.
The Tecno Phantom 8 is a first for the Chinese company as it has a smashing 6GB RAM, coupled with an Octa-core processor of 2.6 GHz and a MediaTek chipset.
This promises great speed and efficiency, additionally the ability to multitask like we’ve not seen before on a Tecno device.
It also comes with an internal memory of 64GB and dual sim 4G network connectivity.
This magnificent device has a fingerprint scanner that is located at the back. This feature helps lock in the user in a more secure and convenient way.
The Phantom 8 comes with other benefits such as :
- 12 months warranty
- Free replacement for the first screen ( If the screen gets broken for the first time, TECNO will fix it free of charge)
- VIP Warranty card which gives the user immediate priority in any of TECNO’s repair centers.
TECNO PHANTOM 8 SPECS
- Availability: Announced Oct. 22
- Available: Expected 31st October
- SIM: Yes , dual sim
- Platform: Android Operating System (Android 7.0 Nougat) + HiOS UI v3.0
- Fingerprint: Yes, rear-mounted.
- Technology: GSM / HSDPA / LTE
- 2G Bands: Yes
- 3G Bands: Yes
- 4G Bands: Yes , Band not specified
BODY & DISPLAY:
- Size: 5.7-inches FHD with 2.5D glass
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Pixels
- Protection: –
- Dimensions: 159.95 x 79.5 x 7.9mm
- Weight: –
- Build : Full metal , Diamond Fire Design
- Colours: Galaxy Blue, Phantom Black and Champagne Gold
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P25 (MT6757CD)
- CPU: 2.6GHz Octa-core.
- GPU: ARM Mali-T880 dual GPU @ 1GHz
- WLAN: WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac with MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- USB: Yes , Type-C
- OTG : Yes
- NFC: –
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- External Storage: Yes , microSD up to 2TB (Hybrid setup , Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Rear Camera: 13MP + 12MP , Sony IMX386 dual rear cameras
- Rear Flash: Yes
- Features: Autofocus, portrait mode [refocus], Auto HDR, Night mode, Superpixel and smart filters
- Front Camera: 20MP
- Front Flash: Yes
- Features: Smooth Mode , Brighten Mode
- Capacity: 3500mAh
- Type: Non-removable
- Features: Rapid charge
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- E-Compass Sensor
- Gyroscope Sensor
TECNO PHANTOM 8 PRICE IN KENYA
Tecno Phantom 8 price in Kenya starts at KSh 37,299 and could cost as much as KSh 7,599 depending on your location and the merchant you’re buying from.
WHERE TO BUY A TECNO PHONE
Jumia Kenya from Ksh 37,499 ⇒ Buy Now
BestPrice Kenya from Ksh 39,499 ⇒ Buy Now
Tecno has really outdone itself with the new Phantom 8. It’s a great device to look at, work with and showcase.
With its current market price, it’s going to be a high seller.